16/2 Egyptian Cotton Sample Card
This is an unmercerized combed cotton made from Egyptian long staple fiber that is easy to work with and super soft. 16/2 is available in 65 gorgeous colors plus white and unbleached/natural. 16/2 is a nice weight for towels, table linens, curtains, scarves, or yardage. It works well as a tabby/background for weaves with a supplementary weft such as overshot or summer and winter with 8/2 cotton as the pattern. Combine with 16/1 singles linen for beautiful crisp fabric. All of the Egyptian cottons are dyed with Eco-friendly dyes which do not run and are color fast.
- 6,690 yards per pound unbleached/natural
- 6,380 yards per pound dyed/bleached
- It comes in 250 gram tubes = 8.8 ounces
- 3,680 yards per tube unbleached/natural
- 3,510 yards dyed/bleached
- Sett suggestions 30-36-45/48 epi