8/2 Egyptian Cotton Sample Card - Bockens
This is an un-mercerized combed cotton made from Egyptian long staple fiber that is easy to work with and super soft. 8/2 is available in 65 gorgeous colors plus white and unbleached/natural. 8/2 is a nice weight for towels, baby blankets, place mats and other home decorative projects requiring a heavier yarn. Combine with 16/1 singles linen for a crisper fabric that also works well for clothing. All of the Egyptian cottons are dyed with Eco-friendly dyes which do not run and are color fast.
Try the Swedish 8/2 cotton and you will not go back to the American version!
- 3,350 yards per pound bleached/unbleached
- 3,250 yards per pound dyed
- It comes in 250 gram tubes = 8.8 ounces
- 1,850 yards per tube unbleached/bleached
- 1,750 yards dyed Sett suggestions = 18-24 epi