Bockens 16/2 linen is a wetspun linen that is available in 68 beautiful colors plus half-bleached, bleached white and unbleached/natural. This is a nice weight of linen for towels, runners, placemats or use 16/1 singles linen for a weft for finer/lighter linens. If you have never woven with linen, 16/2 is a very easy linen to weave with, a great size to start with.
- 2,700 yards per pound
- Unbleached and Half-bleached come in 250 gram tubes = 8.8 ounces.
- Unbleached has approx. 1,330 yards per tube and Half-bleached has 1,495 yards.
- Dyed and bleached come in 125 gram tubes = 4.4 ounces
- There are 750 yards approx. per tube dyed and bleached white (0004)
- Sett Suggestions = 20-24 epi
Color pictures are a mixture of singles and 2 ply, colors are the same for both yarns.
Projects Made from 16/2 linen -
Woven Hearts woven by DD.
#476 and 477